Beware

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Be Still: An Art Exhibit


Yesterday, I went to see an art exhibit, in which one of my closest friends is a part of.  He was the exhibit.  No, just kidding.  If you have read my blog about a friend of mine who is a painter, well, that’s…him.  Joseph Christephen “Jay” Valente.  It was not a grand exhibit but it was nice.  Jay introduced me to the other contributing artists in the said exhibit, which is titled “Be Still”.  The other artists are nice, they are sociable animals and I can say they are all “conartists” or “conyo-artists”.


 There were different styles of painting: dark ones, cartoony ones; and there were mosaics as well.  I later found out that the artist of the mosaic was the babe I was checking out (no picture of her, argh!).

But one thing I can say to the exhibit.  Awesome.
(I'm beginning to over use the word "exhibit" haha)



One of my closest friends also was there, Carl “musca” Cuezon, the guy who got hitched in Davao (my previous blog entry).  We had fun taking pictures and talking about some of the paintings.  As usual, we were all laughing and makulit the whole time.  I had fun on the few minutes I spent there.

Jay had to go to church after a couple of minutes I arrived, so me and Carl went to Seattle’s Best in greenbelt to have coffee, to chat, and to wait for Jay.  We started off with the very recent topic, “Ondoy” pffft!  Then eventually developing our conversation to what is happening and what are the plans for this month (me and Carl will be turning 30 at the end of this month, by the way).










We then head off to take the bus. Went home. Hit the hay.  It was another short but ecstatic time of the day.













Photos by: Jay Valente

3 comments:

  1. pambihira ka... envy mode ako ngaun... whahahhaa
    bakit di mo ko niyaya dito.. ang daya..... u know naman i love painting so much....
    whahahha
    anyway panalo talaga painting ni jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @axl:
    hahaha, nawala sa isip ko bro. anyways, until the 18th pa naman sya sa enterprise eh, you can visit pa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to art exhibits. Natawa ako when you said you're friend's the exhibit :D

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Blog Widget by LinkWithin